Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wednesday night I had my first fire in my fireplace. The nights have been cooler and before real cold gets here I wanted to get some experience under my belt so to speak. So, I lit a fire and it went pretty well, as you can see. I didn't realize thought that it would leave a smell in my living room of fireplace. which isn't too bad since I burned eucalyptus wood. Now if I could find some pine, that would really leave a nice smell. If you have some pointers on building fires and keeping them going, please leave a comment as I would really appreciate the advice. Enjoy the fire, I sure did.

No comments: