Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wow Where does the time go?




The last two weeks have been a bit challenging. The last full week of September I attended a Fundamentals of the Faith conference in Southern Portgual. It was a great time of fellowship, singing and preaching. The theme was 'If God is for it then I am too!' There was preaching on music, doctrinal separation, life, marriage, and many more. Each pastor that preached did a great job. I was able to see friends I had not seen in some time and meet more friends that I did not know I had.

On the way to catch a ride to the conference, my car engine stopped in the middle of the highway. I was able to get to the side of the road without incident but it was very scary. I attended the conference and put the matter of my car in God's hands. When I came back, I talked with the mechanic and he told me that the car was just so much junk and that I would be better off getting a new car. SOO to make a long story even longer, I now have a new car. I thank God that no one was hurt when my engine stopped working and that I have a new car so quickly.

On a more personal level, I am busy with translation, knitting for Christmas and Christmas play practice. I am also busy training my kitties. They are such wonderful company but also a lot of work. Oh well, that is the way most worthwhile things are. Hope you all are enjoying God's blessings!

No comments: